Sunday, May 7, 2017

Summer Plans 💞💞

This upcoming summer I plan to do so many things! I hope to accomplish so many things that I thought was not possible. This June I plan to go to Mexico and see my many if not hundreds! Aunts, uncles, grandparents and make new friends and I am determined to go and surprise my mother and father with tickets that would finally give them the chance to go back to there homeland and see there family that they left so many years ago. After that I hope to go to California by myself and explore and finally get a chance to go see some of California's biggest attractions. While June has a lot to offer I am also planning to travel around Europe my first stop in Europe will be Moscow, Russia a place that I wanted to go for a while now and I hope that my Russian speaking helps! And see all the great attractions that Russia has to offer to its architecture and great foods!


No comments:

Post a Comment