Sunday, May 7, 2017

2016-2017 School Year Reflection

This year went by so fast! And less than a month school would end and I'm off to Highschool I'm glad to say that I'm going to end this school year on a good note. I persevered my way through this school year faced challenges like all of us and with determination I grew stronger and stronger each day and became who I am today a skilled hardworking fourteen year old! I am glad on how I presented myself to my peers and teachers and I'm glad that I gave my test my all! I am glad that I lived everyday as it if were my last. And I hope that the people around me now that no matter the struggles happening in the world and in my personal life I take time and stand strong. I am so grateful to have met wonderful people this year. I lost so many people but the people who are here today the handful of friends that I have those are the people that deserve my gratitude because without them I honestly don't know where I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment