Thursday, May 25, 2017

Future Career

I have been thinking this career for a couple of months now, but when I grow up I want to study to be a diplomat and represent Russia! I know that I have to study hard and persevere everyday to make it and represent both my country and Russia. I know that when I grow up my dreams will come true. I study everyday about this career and know that the road ahead isn't easy... Right now, the only thing I can do is try and change society put my name out there in the world and not let anything stop me from chasing my dreams. And I right now I can only keep learning more languages and more international history and I hope that I never give up and become someone in this world and let others bring me down.

If you would like to see diplomat requirements please feel free to check link below:

http://learn.org/articles/What_Are_the_Requirements_to_Become_a_Diplomat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment